Well she is almost there - 2 years old. I cannot believe it. Helena is talking alot, singing quietly, still dancing, and just so much fun. She has been in kindermusik this fall and loves it. Her class is small and everyone in there is a bit older. Yesterday was her first day of prep classes at Asa's school. The prep classes are entirely in spanish. It was a small group, mix of ages from 16 months - 2.5 years. If there is a spot available in January, we are going to enroll her. Both kids at the same place - even if it is only for 5 months. She will go from 9-11:45, eat lunch and nap - talk about a nice little break for mom. I am truly excited for her. She is much more mature than Asa was at this age and is dying to learn and learn. She is trying to do everything her brother is doing, so I am hopeful this will be perfect for her. I am so in love with her. From the moment she wakes up until we sing songs to sleep, I truly feel so blessed to be her mom.