Sunday, June 5, 2011

If you know Helena, then you know Reese. Reese is her BFF. They spend lots of time together and constantly talk about one another. Helena asked every day if it was the day of the party for at least 2 weeks. Reese's tea party was this past week and Helena had a blast. She may have overstayed her welcome by staying late and watching Reese open her gifts.

Reese had an all girls' tea party and now is 4, which is also very exciting to Helena. Now all she can talk about is when she turns 4. I have several pics from the party to post. I am also going to post a few pictures from the MANY I have of these two friends over the years. The have enjoyed being in a playgroup together, many trips to the beach, school, camps, ballet, and just anytime the mommies get together.

Sarah took a picture of each little girl and her mom. I thought this was a wonderful idea and it was amazing to see how much all the girls look like their moms. I am enjoying having a little girl so much and sharing the experience with other friends and their little girls.




Helena & Reese






Ready to make hats!





Making hats


Helena & Salome


Making Frames


Singing Happy Birthday!


Reese, Helena & Daddy Reese

The latest pose Helena makes for pictures. Very frustrating, but still my cutie! This started during the recital. She is taking this chin up thing a bit too seriously.



First moments 2008



Beach 2009



Winter 2009





Spring 2010




Clowning Around





Water fun



Pool 2010


Beach 2010

Buying first ballet shoes.